- Student will participate in an interactive presentation about the pumpkin life cycle, tour the corn maze, and choose a small pumpkin and gourd to take home.
- The cost of the outing is $3.50 - please send in with the signed permission slip so that one check for the group can be given to Mill Creek.
- If you think the pumpkin patch will be muddy, please send boots or extra shoes with your child so that he/she can change after the tour.
- Please have your student wear his/her gray Little Sprouts t-shirt that was given to us by FOSMS.
- If you volunteer to come along, I am not yet sure if there will be room on the bus. You may have to drive your own car. Parents do not need to pay any fees unless they intend to purchase pumpkins.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Pumpkin Patch Details
Students will be visiting the Mill Creek Farms pumpkin patch on Monday, October 13. Permission slips will be sent home Friday and you will be receiving a Volunteer Spot invitation to come along as a parent volunteer. Please be aware of the following key points: